There are new questions over the health status of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Reports from the Reuters news agency say medical experts have been sent from China to advise on Kim’s health. Earlier this week, media in South Korea reported that he was recovering after a cardiovascular procedure. But the leader hasn’t been seen in public and speculation of a serious heart condition persists. North Korea is challenging suggestions that their leader is gravely ill.
For more news go to:
Follow DW on social media:
Für Videos in deutscher Sprache besuchen Sie:
#KimJongUn #NorthKorea #DwNews
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thrifttrader.org/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- South Korea, China deny rumours that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is gravely ill
- Where Is Kim Jong-un? How Experts Track North Korea’s Leader | NYT News
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Quarantine Monologue – Trump’s Ratings, Kim Jong Un’s Health & Dr. Zaius on COVID-19
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un reportedly in ‘grave danger’ after surgery
- Sinh năm 2002 mệnh gì? Tuổi Nhâm Ngọ hợp tuổi nào & Màu gì?