Subscribe to our YouTube channel for free here:
North Korean supreme leader, Kim Jong-un is in “grave danger” after cardiovascular surgery, according to a report on US network CNN quoting US officials. But officials in South Korea have dismissed the report, saying it is an unsubstantiated rumour and that there have been “no unusual signs” coming from the North.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Questions about Kim Jong Un's health intensify | DW News
- Where Is Kim Jong-un? How Experts Track North Korea’s Leader | NYT News
- South Korea, China deny rumours that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is gravely ill
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Quarantine Monologue – Trump’s Ratings, Kim Jong Un’s Health & Dr. Zaius on COVID-19
- TRUYỀN THUYẾT VỀ QUÁN TIÊN – OFFICIAL TRAILER